Working at Burlington has been pretty frustrating.At only $8/hour they want us to cover 3 different depts and then get mad when we don't have the store spotless.
The managers are quick to point out everything we do bad but never appreciate what we do right. Honestly I hate working there. The managers are hard to talk to because they just tell or ignore you. No matter how hard you work they do not care.
We are so unappreciated and by the time customers come to us with a problem we can't fix it's suddenly out fault. We can only do so much and nobody realizes the stuff we actually do. Never have I felt like they genuinely care about what we do.
It's all a front in front of customers.The managers just don't care about the employees who are working for them and it's so sad.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Working Conditions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "First and foremost this is NOT a complaint, but an awareness raising eye opener! Binder and Binder (nor ANY OTHER disability advocacy company and or law firm) does NOT have any..."
- "I was employed by big motoring world around summer last year, I have to be honest the prospects looked pretty good with the offer containing a good wage an a..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."