Working at Burlington has been pretty frustrating.At only $8/hour they want us to cover 3 different depts and then get mad when we don't have the store spotless.
The managers are quick to point out everything we do bad but never appreciate what we do right. Honestly I hate working there. The managers are hard to talk to because they just tell or ignore you. No matter how hard you work they do not care.
We are so unappreciated and by the time customers come to us with a problem we can't fix it's suddenly out fault. We can only do so much and nobody realizes the stuff we actually do. Never have I felt like they genuinely care about what we do.
It's all a front in front of customers.The managers just don't care about the employees who are working for them and it's so sad.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Working Conditions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Date of Incident - Multiple Days ( During May 2015) Client Number - +1.617.933.5480 TransTutors started a paid campaign to get questions. We participated in the program and was assured by the..."
- "I am extremely disappointed with this cashier named Diana, Burlington factory silver spring treating myself and my family poorly while I had a $788.05 layaway. Cashier Diana start move myself..."
- "Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."