Working at Burlington has been pretty frustrating.At only $8/hour they want us to cover 3 different depts and then get mad when we don't have the store spotless.
The managers are quick to point out everything we do bad but never appreciate what we do right. Honestly I hate working there. The managers are hard to talk to because they just tell or ignore you. No matter how hard you work they do not care.
We are so unappreciated and by the time customers come to us with a problem we can't fix it's suddenly out fault. We can only do so much and nobody realizes the stuff we actually do. Never have I felt like they genuinely care about what we do.
It's all a front in front of customers.The managers just don't care about the employees who are working for them and it's so sad.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Working Conditions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."
- "I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft. Mill Sc for 3 months. They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times..."
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."