My wife came to me complaining that there was a hard object in her dress strap, "she guessed maybe it's a wire or something" ?

Guess what it was....yep, crazy ! A made in China Lizard, dead and mummified was found as I cut slowly into the garment, trying to keep the hole small for repairing later.

My wife is very upset, won't touch it, called the store. They just laughed.

We still have it and it's still stuck inside, and is once again for sale. To any and all Reptile lovers.

Bidding on this dress may starts at $ 1000.00 this is not a joke, It is a Chinese lizard.

What a wonderful entryway keepsake for the home or business.

Or...just a good advertising start for any other company to show why you may not want to shop at Burlington's Coat Factory .

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Burlington Coat Factory and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Burlington Coat Factory.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Burlington Coat Factory to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Burlington Coat Factory?

Comments