2.4

Customer service at your Newark Delaware location needs help. I stood in line for 30 minutes waiting for service with only 2 customers in front of me.

I was in the lay away line but no one was picking up any layaways. 2 people in front of me were starting a lay away. The woker was just moving really slow. Actually like a turtle.

Im not sure if he was special needs but he had no buisness on a register. He needs more training or some help.

Ive never seen anyone work like him. I ended up sitting all my stuff down and leaving.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Burlington Coat Factory. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Burlington Coat Factory.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Burlington Coat Factory to other companies on our site.

Comments

Once again we have hit the jackpot with another shopper who seems to have special needs themselves. If you were able to afford what you wanted to purchase you wouldn't be standing in the lay away line, which they should just do away with entirely.

Stop blaming the employees because you think people aren't moving fast enough. If you don't like the service try to no be so *** cheap and shop at a better clothing retailer.