2.7

I am extremely disappointed with this cashier named Diana, Burlington factory silver spring treating myself and my family poorly while I had a $788.05 layaway.Cashier Diana start move myself and family from register 7 to register 4, calling security officer on myself and family humiliating me.

I was ready to refund my money and never shop in Burlington Factory but this young Cashier HANA did a good job appeasing the situation.She deserve Recognition and much better she deserves to be promoted as a Manager.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Burlington Coat Factory and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Burlington Coat Factory.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Burlington Coat Factory to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Burlington Coat Factory?

Comments