Burlington Coat Factory - Be Careful When Splitting Payment with a Gift Card
I’ve never been a huge fan of Burlington Coat Factory in Pittsburg, California but I had a $25.00 gift card so I went in yesterday to use it.At the time of checkout my purchase totaled $61.78.
I handed the cashier my $25.00 gift card and $40.00 in cash. I was issued $3.22 balance on my gift card instead of giving me cash back. What a great way to try and get your customers to keep coming back or maybe they think by doing this we will never use the card again and why should they care since they already have your money. Such poor business practices.
Burlington Coat Factory… your slime ball tactics failed.You lost a customer for good!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Burlington Coat Factory Gift Card
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "My apartment complex diamond hillside doesn't do anything about cockroaches I have attempted four times to get them to come over and bomb my house and they have not succeeded...."
- "I bought a Rolex from david 2 years ago, the watch start to get fade on the side of band, i call time & gem, they told me (sam) i..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."