I’ve never been a huge fan of Burlington Coat Factory in Pittsburg, California but I had a $25.00 gift card so I went in yesterday to use it.At the time of checkout my purchase totaled $61.78.

I handed the cashier my $25.00 gift card and $40.00 in cash. I was issued $3.22 balance on my gift card instead of giving me cash back. What a great way to try and get your customers to keep coming back or maybe they think by doing this we will never use the card again and why should they care since they already have your money. Such poor business practices.

Burlington Coat Factory… your slime ball tactics failed.You lost a customer for good!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Burlington Coat Factory and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Burlington Coat Factory.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Burlington Coat Factory to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Burlington Coat Factory?

Comments

Anyone knows that when using a gift card and cash you give them the gift card first,let it process the entire amount.Then it will show the new balance due which you pay using your 40 bucks.

This way you will get change. They didn't ***, you screwed yourself.

Your a *** for putting this out there for people to laugh their *** of at you cause your so *** and then your just pathetic for posting it here.Use your brain if you have one.

That makes no sense at all!