Verified Reviewer

Featured Not resolved
2.2
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Nov 18

Update 11/18/19 I've tried reach customer service by phone but after about an hour holding I got tired and I just sent a short massage in their online limited massage box. A receive an email that part of It was:"If further information is required, a customer service representative may reach out to you". I will wait to see what would be the reaction

Original review posted by user Nov 18

A rude cashier after discussing about returning, lost my receipt, I asked to meet a manager and asked for camera check. It take one hour to manager come to see me, after POLISE arrival!!

before that the middle manager kept saying the person who could check the camera is not in duty but after police arrived, lost store manager found and they started check the camera!

I didn’t see that but they said we didn’t see any receipt and you were rude with our cashier!! I don’t know how the store manager heard our conversation from camera and determined I was RUDE!

Anyhow all these challenges was because they ignore do return process because of lost receipt( lost in store)

The question is none of them didn’t know about company policy that says customers can return without receipt with An ID card? Also the cashier I had discussed hadn’t name badge and professional dress, and other cashier and store manager ignored to share her name at first:”we cannot tell you her name”, after I mentioned about badges and her dress they just say she left behind her dress and badges at home! when i repeat are you ignoring to share her name she replied her name is Jake , Im even not sure they’re been honest about name.

Or Im non sure she was a burlington employee or they just find her cross street for temporary help!!

The video I will upload is my nice experience with lakewood branch and their attention to all details.

When after returning process I came back and share the problem with a manager, she really surprised, and when I asked information for complaint she call store manager, and she came in 5 minutes, and listened to all my concerns with patience and share the customer service number ant so on. I also confirmed them for uploading this video after I let them know about my story and after they review the video.

The Cerritos branch need to rebuild, there are several reasons i can talk about this store which each one is shame for company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Burlington Coat Factory Sales Manager.

Preferred solution: realize and fix the problem for better service to society .

Comments

This read like a bad Asian translation

Burlington Coat Factory Reviews